Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

'Scapegoat', ah the often tired expression of a fan with a holier than thou outlook.

Villa fans want players who compete not those who look knackered after five minutes, pull out of tackles and give the ball away. The statistics back up how s*** Barkley is and many had their doubts the moment he signed as to which Barkley we would get.

I'd rather Ramsey in for Barkley, way more energy.

Sanson in for McGinn.

Then we wouldn't be two players light every game, no wonder we are getting played through in the middle EVERY match!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

that is statistical proof of barkley's lack of effort on Saturday. heard that he's being called the latest scapegoat. in my opinion the criticism of barkley is down to his lack of effort and is totally justified.

i'd like to see more of sanson. but no way is he starting saturday. smith won't change it

Dean Smith is content to defend Barkley......He is the manager and we must respect that, he see's the bigger picture and has to manage that.

I think there is a genuine current issue with Barkley, no doubt in my mind.....but I think he is being used to cover other deficiencies too.

Just now, tomav84 said:

nah he's no matty cash

Cash is a bit of rough, alright once in a while but Morgan is suave and sophisticated and the one your Mum would like more if you took him back to meet the parents IMO  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Cash is a bit of rough, alright once in a while but Morgan is suave and sophisticated and the one your Mum would like more if you took him back to meet the parents IMO  

easy tiger!!!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Youre making a whole bunch of (incorrect) assumptions about my mom's taste in men here :)

was on about @tomav84 's Mum , unless of course, I see(Follyfoot taps nose) 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

yeah fair point. sanson is definitely the one i'd be bringing home to meet her

comment vas-tu, Mrs Tom, si heureux de te rencontrer enfin? (whilst fluttering his lashes) 

Back to work now 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

" You're just a shitter looking Henri Lansbury! "

• Haha 1

He looks much trimmer for us than in a lot of the Marseille clips you see knocking around.

Time for him to start. Leicester and Leeds is not easy but we will lose those games with Barkley and Elmo starting.

I think he deserves a start. I also think Trez deserves a start too. Let's inject some extra energy into the team. We will need to work very hard to beat Leicester. If we can bring the likes of Traore and Barkley late on to snatch a winner that would be lovely.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Philosopher said:

I think he deserves a start. I also think Trez deserves a start too. Let's inject some extra energy into the team. We will need to work very hard to beat Leicester. If we can bring the likes of Traore and Barkley late on to snatch a winner that would be lovely.

Sounds sensible.

On 16/02/2021 at 12:02, Follyfoot said:

Forget his football, he is one hell of a good looking fella, replaces Henri as my new man crush 

I'll bet you had to be locked under the stairs when David Ginola played for us.

Â