Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Jono62 said:

Me too and I can't wait to see how the commentators say his name.

Andy Hinchcliffe the other night went with the way Purslow said it. It didnt feel as natural 😂

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Don't know why you swap him in for Nakamba at 1-0 and against 10 men. Another ball recycler against 2 bank of 4. Brilliant.

He might be one  for the future -when he settles -but I've seen zero so far. Right now he's a waste of a shirt.

15 minutes ago, grobs said:

What’s his role? 

The podcast from the marseille fan when we signed him made him sound like a nice tidy midfielder who just keeps the ball ticking over, had previously played a Barkley type roll but AVB dropped him deeper

Come in and make 50+ simple 5 yard passes a game

People will hate it 

• Like 1

Not sure what he did wrong apart from perhaps being a bit slow to one or two headers but he's hardly a giant.

I've liked what I've seen from him in his other cameos to suggest he'll be a good player and regular starter next season.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

The podcast from the marseille fan when we signed him made him sound like a nice tidy midfielder who just keeps the ball ticking over, had previously played a Barkley type roll but AVB dropped him deeper

Come in and make 50+ simple 5 yard passes a game

People will hate it 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Repeating myself from the post match thread but in hindsight maybe should have used this money in January to bring in a forward? Hourihane is more than good enough as back up this season. We only bought him because all french clubs are skint because of the tv deal collapse, he wasn't bought to actually improve the squad this season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

Repeating myself from the post match thread but in hindsight maybe should have used this money in January to bring in a forward? Hourihane is more than good enough as back up this season. We only bought him because all french clubs are skint because of the tv deal collapse, he wasn't bought to actually improve the squad this season.

i think that's the problem though. Many have said this was a summer transfer brought forward because of the TV deal. 

Also imo it's hard to say bring in another forward because Watkins has played every minute for us I believe and not sure where that forward would've gotten minutes. (I do want one in the summer though) 

Lol....everyone wanting him to start and after a poorer cameo than previous and only 20mins he's shit or not good enough?! 

Maybe he just needs a couple of starts rather than trying to settle into games during the last 15-20 when things can be frantic or laboured. The kid has had no time to prove anything one way or the other yet. At least not on the pitch. 

I'll reserve judgment on him until he's had decent game time. 

• Like 1

Â