Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

He's a very good presser from what I've seen. Liverpool have looked good when they have Henderson Fabinho and Wijnaldum in the middle backing the front 3.

Which is why they've been struggling of late. 1 or 2 of those have had to fill in at CB.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Really didn’t see this one happening but does seem to be gathering pace. It’s a position we need to strengthen but wouldn’t have been my priority.

Don’t know anything about him as a player so no idea if any good or not although given our track record with French players I’m a little wary.

I was kind of in same mind set that it was further down our list, but when you look at the uncertainty over Luiz and city situation and the fact Barkley is looking like a no runner , it's probably a smart piece of business, on the French player situation with us I found myself trying to think back last decent french player we had and was back at ginola , must have overlooked a few

• Like 1

I hope he’s better than his dad. I never rated Kenny. 

Edited by choffer
Apologies if this “joke” has already bindunne. I’ve not read the whole thread as I presume it’s mostly fish puns.

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Evans now reporting we're finalizing a deal makes me less confident now :lol: 

Of course it was only four days ago the buffoon said nothing happening this month. Maybe a forward. Now he jumps onto others' reporting.

Guessing isn't weak enough a word for what he does.

29 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

For what it’s worth I reckon we are better placed now as a club to allow foreign players to settle in and adapt compared to the absolute car crash of the seasons we have had in the past. I think some just wouldn’t adapt (makoun) for example, others such as Gueye and Amavi was the case of right players wrong time (club was really dire in every corner). No coincidence Carew did well with us when as a club at the time we were going places. Just my opinion. 

100%, and on top of this I think he'll be aided by the fact we're already strong in that area of the park, so it's not like it'll be necessary for him to immediately hit the ground running. If he takes time to adapt then we already have Luiz, McGinn, Barkley and Jack who can play in a midfield 3 so no stress, at the very least he'll offer a strength in depth that we've been lacking a bit this season.

I think this would be a good one to be honest. Consistent fixture in midfield for a side that have certainly been better than us for years, and with a style of play that should be suited to the Premier League. 

Â