Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Phil McNulty joining the party now too. Must be fairly advanced now you’d think as we tend to keep things under wraps until things are close. 

Seems to be a bit behind on the news, as the French press are reporting that we're close to wrapping up negotiations.

1 hour ago, OxfordVillan said:

Interesting, compares favourably with Bruno Fernandes and looks more like a nod to Barkley not returning in the summer than anticipating Luiz returning to MC?

• Like 4

13 hours ago, av1 said:

Nor me. Said it all year and still maintain it. The kid has been quality for us but I don't think (unpopular opinion) that he walks into a team with unlimited funds that have aspirations of winning the CL..

I agree.

I think he has really settled with us too.

Edited by TRO

7 minutes ago, av1 said:

Nor me. Said it all year and still maintain it. The kid has been quality for us but I don't think (unpopular opinion) that he walks into a team with unlimited funds that have aspirations of winning the CL..

Rodri is garbage. Luiz would be massive upgrade

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Rodri is garbage. Luiz would be massive upgrade

City also have a massive budget. They will/can buy world class, not the potential to be world class. 

£20 to VT If the kid goes back to City. It's really not happening

10 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Interesting, compares favourably with Bruno Fernandes and looks more like a nod to Barkley not returning in the summer than anticipating Luiz returning to MC?

Yeah, I thought that. Plays in a similar looking style to Barkley - the player we currently have on loan.

Would suggest this is a half season to get used to us while Ross is here, before (hopefully) kicking on. 

21 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Feels like years since Barkley last played for us!

35 minutes ago, villan-scott said:
Phil McNulty joining the party now too. Must be fairly advanced now you’d think as we tend to keep things under wraps until things are close. 

Hopefully!

There's only a few that actually have any insight though. They're all just copying each other, don't want to be left behind. When the Rashica stuff went on and on, you saw more journalists saying it was "closer", they're literally inventing stuff.

56 minutes ago, Nigel said:

This has Luis replacement written all over it. TBH thats not a bad idea since we have no control over that one!

If Luis didn’t want to leave Villa for Man City.... surely that would ruin that whole buy back close (if there even is one).

Personally I think he is closer to Mcginn if we are comparing him to our existing players.

Him and Mcginn in front of Luiz is a very hard working tough tackling midfield unit, that can carry the ball, (all three of them), play in tight spaces with good short passing and lots of one two.

• Like 2

Â