Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

13 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

Personally I think he is closer to Mcginn if we are comparing him to our existing players.

Him and Mcginn in front of Luiz is a very hard working tough tackling midfield unit, that can carry the ball, (all three of them), play in tight spaces with good short passing and lots of one two.

With Traore or Trez Drifting inside and Cash making those darts on the outside this lad can play the ball between CB and LB very well, Cash whips it in Watkins misses and it falls to Traore on the rebound. Boom!!!!!!!

Gggggggooooooaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll,.

I might have got a little carried away there.

In the Manure game I felt we should have gone 4-3-3 but didn't have the players. Sanson if he comes gives us a very very strong midfield 3. One sitting two working box to box. Jack on the left and Traore right. Unfortunately Barkley has hamstrings made of cheese strings. I really really like Barkley as he gives us another dimension and power and drive from the middle.

Edited by Sulberto21

14 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

Personally I think he is closer to Mcginn if we are comparing him to our existing players.

Him and Mcginn in front of Luiz is a very hard working tough tackling midfield unit, that can carry the ball, (all three of them), play in tight spaces with good short passing and lots of one two.

We seem to really value carrying the ball at Villa. I guess Jack opened up everyone's eyes to how effective it is moving the ball through the phases without even passing the ball!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

Phil McNulty joining the party now too. Must be fairly advanced now you’d think as we tend to keep things under wraps until things are close. 

McNulty is trying to get back on board with Villa fans after his embarrassing tweet and then tantrum in the summer. Some Villa fans didnt help themselves either

• Like 1

3 hours ago, choffer said:

I hope he’s better than his dad. I never rated Kenny. 

I know this isn't related to Morgan, but I used to be a deputy manager in a wetherspoons in exeter, and very often had to refuse service to Kenny as he'd be paro or had pissed himself getting paro in the pub, was really sad as when sober he was a really lovely guy and also to see such a fall from grace 😢 

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Sanson isnt really a DM, if Luiz were to leave we would need an actual DM replacement, Sanson seems more of a McGinn type player tbh. (ie: box to box / no8), could see Sanson 1 of 2 in a DM role, but not a no 6.

Sanson seems like he can play as a 10 or one of 2 in 4-2-3-1 but he can't be the primary DM. 

4 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Sanson seems like he can play as a 10 or one of 2 in 4-2-3-1 but he can't be the primary DM. 

So basically what I said then?, seems suited to an 8 or 10.

Seems more of an 8 to me.

Just now, MaVilla said:

So basically what I said then?, seems suited to an 8 or 10.

Seems more of an 8 to me.

He played as a 10 for montpellier and I think in his first season in marseille then was moved deeper to account for one of their wonder kids. His defensive stats like doubled when that happened. 

15 Million is pocket money nowadays and fits into the fairly young bracket the club is looking for. However he is in his mid 20s and has yet to play for France so I don't think he is top, top level but perhaps a useful addition to the squad. Probably suspect it may be the end of the road for Conor which is a bit sad.

Â