Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Don’t blame you mate. These lot keep singing the same old tuna. 

They are just doing it on Porpoise.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 16/01/2021 at 18:12, Delphinho123 said:

Apparently, this guy is the holy grail of transfers..

On 16/01/2021 at 18:46, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

That's opinion and speculation, not actual transfer news.

When it comes to transfer news he is one of, if not THE most reliable.

On 16/01/2021 at 19:41, Okonokos said:

Fabrizio is extremely reliable. Yes, he said we were signing Rashica but he was right that we were in advanced talks, whether people want to believe it or not.

But anyway, this isn't his story.

To be fair, the guy is usually bang on the money.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I honestly didn’t expect any signings this window, but there sure is a lot of smoke

Neither did I but this has come out of nowhere and seems to be gathering pace. Just have a feeling it will happen.

Very close to finalizing the arrival of Milik, OM could register the departure of Morgan Sanson. A transfer to England to finance the arrival of his new striker. For almost three weeks now, OM have been actively discussing with a Premier League club. On December 26, le10sport.com revealed that an English team had indeed drawn an offer for Morgan Sanson, without lifting the veil on the identity of the club. Followed by Newcastle, Aston Villa, Crystal Palace and Wolverhampton, Sanson has been reflecting since the end of the year to decide on his future. Less than 20 million euros According to our sources, Morgan Sanson's situation is becoming a little more clear. Aston Villa has accelerated in recent hours and discussions are now at a very advanced stage. OM and England are negotiating a dry transfer. An amount of between 15 and 20 million euros is reportedly under study, far from the sums claimed by Jacques-Henri Eyraud in recent months ... But a case that could allow OM to finance the arrears.

https://le10sport.com/football/mercato/exclu-mercato-om-morgan-sanson-se-rapproche-daston-villa-533864

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, villa82 said:

Very close to finalizing the arrival of Milik, OM could register the departure of Morgan Sanson. A transfer to England to finance the arrival of his new striker. For almost three weeks now, OM have been actively discussing with a Premier League club. On December 26, le10sport.com revealed that an English team had indeed drawn an offer for Morgan Sanson, without lifting the veil on the identity of the club. Followed by Newcastle, Aston Villa, Crystal Palace and Wolverhampton, Sanson has been reflecting since the end of the year to decide on his future. Less than 20 million euros According to our sources, Morgan Sanson's situation is becoming a little more clear. Aston Villa has accelerated in recent hours and discussions are now at a very advanced stage. OM and England are negotiating a dry transfer. An amount of between 15 and 20 million euros is reportedly under study, far from the sums claimed by Jacques-Henri Eyraud in recent months ... But a case that could allow OM to finance the arrears.

https://le10sport.com/football/mercato/exclu-mercato-om-morgan-sanson-se-rapproche-daston-villa-533864

Eyraud the manager? I wonder what fee they were wanting for him.

Really didn’t see this one happening but does seem to be gathering pace. It’s a position we need to strengthen but wouldn’t have been my priority.

Don’t know anything about him as a player so no idea if any good or not although given our track record with French players I’m a little wary.

Â