Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Burnley

limpid

Match Polls  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/12/20 at 23:59

Just now, penguin said:

What the **** just happened?

Surely you’ve seen Burnley before?

Two points dropped, hit the post, hit the bar, squad players couldn’t hit a cows arse with a banjo.  Serious drop off in quality once the first XI is depleted. 

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Two points dropped. We have a serious lack of quality in front of goal. Three, four, even five nil wouldn't have been an unfair result.

When the best choice to try to change the game offensively and save us from 0-0 is Keinan **** Davis though, what do you expect? In his defence, wtf was he doing out on the right?! We need some serious investment in January if we want to finish above lower mid table, because a suspension/injury or two, and we're screwed.

He wasn't the best choice - he was the choice we chose.

Intensely frustrating. But we didn't create enough proper chances..some yes but many of the chances were tough speculative ones. Still, finishing was poor. We need to smash the shit out of the baggies.

Watkins is really disappointing me though 

**** Burnley, complete shithouse of a team who don't deserve to play League 2 football professionally, never mind PL.

**** the ref who somehow let Ben Mee leave the game without a yellow.

And **** our wastefulness. It's not an exaggeration to say we could, and should, have won that 10-0. 

• Like 3

27 shots no goals. One of the most frustrating performances I've seen from us. We were desperate for wingers after last season and we've ended up with traore who's no better than Trezeguet. El ghazi is championship level and why he kept shooting from 30 odd yards I'll never know. On the plus side another clean sheet and Hause looked pretty solid, nakamba wasn't bad either but overall its 3 points thrown away against a garbage Burnley side. 

Â