Ross Barkley

LondonLax

Just now, MaVilla said:

I dunno, yes that was a good signing, but that always felt half statement and half panic signing to me, we were in a desperate situation then.

Barkley feels more like an on the up statement signing to me, which has  whole different feel to it.

Bent was still at his peak though. That's my understanding of a statement signing? Lambert totally messed that up.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Jesus christ why are all our interviewers so shit. They ask like 3 questions at once. Say uh regularly and try to give the players answers/put words in their mouths 

Yeah, it's straight out of the crap TV presenter school, usually on property programmes, "can you see yourself sat by the pool (insert naughty giggle) having a cheeky cocktail?" 

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Can he take corners though? 

funny you say that, the one england game i've seen live i had a couple of everton fans behind me, they couldn't believe he was on corner duties as he was terrible at them apparently

lo and behold, every one of his attempts failed to beat the first man. it was just comical by the end how he was still being allowed to take them.

but this is going back a fair while.

Â