Ross Barkley

LondonLax

On 06/08/2021 at 20:46, Villatillidie95 said:

Will end up at West Ham or Newcastle on last day of the window. Permanent at the former, loan at the latter.

I can’t imagine Moyes entertaining any passengers.

1 minute ago, Thug said:

I can’t imagine Moyes entertaining any passengers.

You have a point for sure. But there seem to be constant links to the Hammers and he definitely seems like a "west ham" signing. Don't forget that Moyes gave him his debut in 2011 and seems to speak highly of him. Could see it myself for the right price of course.

• 2 months later...
58 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Starting for Chelsea today. I thought he was finished there, even finished in the PL, but he must be doing something in training.

Strange it looks like a shit result with him in the team :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

In fairness Tuchel has given a  few chances which he is flunking.

Yes I was sure I read in August he didn't have a squad number and was going to get Drinkwater treatment so I was surprised how often he's been involved in their team last two months, regular sub cameos aswell.

Must've realised he's in last chance at top level and really knuckled down in training but don't think it will last as Chelsea have a few midfielders out currently.

• 9 months later...

He's a good option for a lot of clubs on his day. The problem is his day is 5-6 times a season but you're paying £100k+ for those fleeting moments of greatness. 

Change in attitude and a drop in the wages he got at Chelsea and he could be a top player. I wouldn't be surprised to see him rock up at Everton a day after the window closes as Lampards project 

22 minutes ago, skarroki said:

He's a good option for a lot of clubs on his day. The problem is his day is 5-6 times a season but you're paying £100k+ for those fleeting moments of greatness. 

Change in attitude and a drop in the wages he got at Chelsea and he could be a top player. I wouldn't be surprised to see him rock up at Everton a day after the window closes as Lampards project 

I dont think the Everton fans would take kindly to him returning

4 hours ago, MakemineVanilla said:

Barkley seems to have a lot in common with Coutinho:

Made a fantastic start and has looked miserable ever since.

Haha. I was thinking that Coutinho reminded me a lot of Barkley while I was watching the West ham game. A player who was or can be good, but the things they try just aren't coming off.

Â