Ross Barkley

LondonLax

Weird signing this as they don't really need him.  I guess it's a gamble that he'll rediscover his best form somehow.

Seems they pulled an Ings on this one and kept it completely secret.

Saw this on twitter too, which is quite the fact...

When Ross Barkley scored his first PL goal aged 19 for Everton on opening day in the 13/14 season, Luton had just kicked off their Conference campaign by being beaten 1-0 away at Southport. 

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, villan95 said:

I think Lansbury was released 

Lansbury is considering retirement due to injury and currently has his own business, "Grass Gains", an organic fertiliser company. A lot of teams are using his product, Fulham, Genk, he is in Monaco at the moment. I am surprised he is only 32, thought he would be a few years older, seems to have been around forever! He has gone full time with this business and talking to Homebase about supplying them.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

29 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Lansbury is considering retirement due to injury and currently has his own business, "Grass Gains", an organic fertiliser company. A lot of teams are using his product, Fulham, Genk, he is in Monaco at the moment. I am surprised he is only 32, thought he would be a few years older, seems to have been around forever! He has gone full time with this business and talking to Homebase about supplying them.

What a load of shite 😅

• Haha 1

Wonder what we could've achieved that season if he didn't get injured against Southampton. Him and Grealish together were electric in that brief period. Seen a clip doing the rounds on Twitter of the two of them toying with Rob Holding which traumatized Arsenal fans 😂

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Wonder what we could've achieved that season if he didn't get injured against Southampton. Him and Grealish together were electric in that brief period. Seen a clip doing the rounds on Twitter of the two of them toying with Rob Holding which traumatized Arsenal fans 😂

He may have been crap for us overall but I'll always remember him fondly for that moment along with the 7-2.

1 hour ago, Villatillidie95 said:

The most incredible ITK scoop this summer.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

He may have been crap for us overall but I'll always remember him fondly for that moment along with the 7-2.

Winner at Leicester that briefly put us top of the league (I think? It was our 4th win in a row) was another highlight. Winner against Saints as well from a Grealish cross I remember fondly. Though it was a false dawn.

Deano's mistake was bringing him straight back in and benching Anwar who was on fire while he was out. 

Â