Emiliano Martínez

hippo

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

Excellent sweeper keeper role he performed yesterday. Don't know what happened with him for the first goal though he got sent the wrong way and he nearly got the penalty.

I suspect he saw Martial coming in for the ball and positioned himself to save the shot in case Mings missed it. Unfortunately, Mings redirected the ball onto his head so it went the other way. Nothing he could do about that at all.

• Thanks 1

I can see some clubs coming in for him in the Summer.

We have a £30-40 million goalkeeper on our hands.

He makes Chelsea's purchase of Kepa for £71 million look ridiculous.

Ridiculous goalkeeper and some fantastic business by the club. He honestly wouldn't look out of place in some of the best teams in world football.

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

Hard to say, he made a lot of saves but most looked easy enough. Would a keeper like Nyland have done the same 🤔

His sweeping tonight was really good though. Elite level

I think mentioning nyland in the same breath as martinez should be a criminal offence.

• Haha 1

Just now, wilko154 said:

Ridiculous goalkeeper and some fantastic business by the club. He honestly wouldn't look out of place in some of the best teams in world football.

He already doesn't 😉

I can't see our board sanctioning any deal for him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

I suspect he saw Martial coming in for the ball and positioned himself to save the shot in case Mings missed it. Unfortunately, Mings redirected the ball onto his head so it went the other way. Nothing he could do about that at all.

Ahh ok I didn't see Mings get his head to it. I thought he missed it completely.

2 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

The keeper market is probably the most secure out there. No top team needs a new keeper and we have the money of nost teams 

Â