Emiliano Martínez

hippo

Anyone see Martinez signing stuff after the game last night? The fans all had shirts hung over the rails to sign. Emi signed a couple Villa shirts skipped the Arsenal Fly Emirates shirt in the middle and picked up again with some Argentina jerseys… classic 😂

my son has the new black GK kit with Martinez on the back. 🤞for signature next week.

Edited by villaslash
Misworded
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, villaslash said:

my son has the new black GK kit with Martinez on the back. 🤞for signature next week.

How do you sign a black shirt? 

Don't say 'Oswald Mosley'. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

I really hope Inter didn't leak that bid. That's just embarrassing. What's the contract offer look like, £15k a week. 

Fifteen million is the wages offered, I think.

It’s absolutely not true, don’t worry. Inter sold Onana because they needed money in to strengthen elsewhere, they wouldn’t go after Emi as they know he’d cost far more than Onana. They’re going to sign Sommer and Trubin for in nets, so fear not. 

As for where this rumour came from, I’m pretty sure he’s an Argentine journalist who’s been touting Emi out for a couple of years. Odd, but no truth in it and nothing to worry about. 

Inter Milan offering £15m for Martinez!..  :crylaugh::crylaugh:

Do they not realise his World Cup Winning Jersey is not for sale?

... If it comes to buying the player himself, attention will occur when Milan put a '1' infront of their figure.

Goodnight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Inter rumors aside, thought he looked really comfortable with the ball at his feet against Newcastle. More so than he did last season and picked out some good passes. 

Really surprised he’s developed this. Thought he was okay with his distribution but turning into a key player building from the back now. 

Â