Emiliano Martínez

hippo

2 hours ago, Wurzel said:

Am I over thinking it, Man Utd let David de Gea's contract to expire, Talksport have Tim Vickery saying Martinez wants to play Champions league football and links Martinez with a move to Man Utd? How much would it cost them £70 million?

United have been linked with a few keepers and Emi name hasnt really popped up 

As I keep on saying Raya is for sale at 40m and has done very well at Brentford and is a probably a better footballer keeper than Emi so that's a go to pick for some of the CL clubs (and Chelsea).

Man. United must be very confident on getting Onana from Inter given they've reneged on the De Gea agreement.

Emi is going nowhere. Next summer might be an issue though.

Good Villa exposure in a potentially huge market albeit I don’t like the idea of catering to international markets when the bread and butters at home (the NFL style play a league game in a foreign market disgusts me) but if we can increase commercial interest in India/Bangladesh then all good in the dark world of commercial driven sport.

6 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Emi Martinez in Bangladesh and India is the most random thing I've seen in a while. 

Anyone know WHY Dibu is in Bangladesh and India?

I love the randomness of it though lol

On 02/07/2023 at 18:19, Wurzel said:

Am I over thinking it, Man Utd let David de Gea's contract to expire, Talksport have Tim Vickery saying Martinez wants to play Champions league football and links Martinez with a move to Man Utd? How much would it cost them £70 million?

hahahaha.  Add £50m onto that before we even let their people in the building.

On 02/07/2023 at 18:27, nick76 said:

No

ditto.

No,No,No, No, Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

We should be shot for even thinking it.

He is the catalyst of our side....and we are building, not demolishing.

PS........It would be like Cloughie selling Peter Shilton in the day.........madness.

• Like 2

On 02/07/2023 at 21:33, Sulberto21 said:

Emi is priceless. His mentality is elite level. To buy him would cost at least £150m because replacing his mentality and attitude is not easy. 

Glad we have some sensible fans.

He is also instrumental in keeping the camp happy....He seems like the Alpha male, like Ty......drives that winning mentality.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

On 02/07/2023 at 18:28, nick76 said:

Any top team needs a top keeper…if you sell him you are going to spend most of the money replacing him and there is no guarantee the new guy works.  You don’t risk the GK, it’s the building block of your team.

just Paying homage, to sensible fans.

• Thanks 1

Â