Emiliano Martínez

hippo

Real hopefully cannot afford Emi as they need whatever is left of their budget for Mbappe . Martinez would be perfect for them and he’ll be off like a shot if there’s interest and cannot blame him. 

36 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Real hopefully cannot afford Emi as they need whatever is left of their budget for Mbappe . Martinez would be perfect for them and he’ll be off like a shot if there’s interest and cannot blame him. 

Real aren't interested in buying Mbappe, they'll be getting for free next year and will need the savings to pay his signing on fee and wages.

Mbappe won't be moving unless is paid ridiculous sums. He gets a €40m loyalty bonus if he's still there when the window closes.

So in theory, Madrid can afford to buy a top keeper this year.

I'd be surprised if Emi isn't on their list. But Mamardashvili and Kepa may all be seen as easier options (though probably Oblak less easy tbf)

Best keeper in the premier league according to an article on sky. 

Could Arsenal have David Raya and Aaron Ramsdale competing for No 1? Were Man Utd right to let David De Gea go and sign Andre Onana? Why did Chelsea sign Robert Sanchez? Who was the best Premier League goalkeeper last season? How many points did Alisson win Liverpool last season?

Emi is the best

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Spoony said:

How is he so far down the forum pages. Difference between 4-1 and 4-0 today. I think that makes a difference to the psychology of this bounce back. 

Sure does. No longer negative GD makes a big psychological difference to right that wrong at the first time of asking.

Please be fine and fully recover Emi 🙏

Whatever your opinion on Olsen, I’m sure most will agree that it’s a major concern if we had to rely on him for a stretch of games… massive downgrade.

Maybe we bring someone in…just doesn’t feel like it. 

A warning sign?

Â