Emiliano Martínez

hippo

3 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

Somehow didn’t make the ludicrous XI, despite being the best keeper. 

that is next level stupid.

how can you win their own award for best goalkeeper, and not be the best goalkeeper in their own starting 11.

Complete idiocy.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Try and find this news on the BBC website........it's not easy

If it was a Sky 6 keeper it would be usurping Northern Ireland on the front news page. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

that is next level stupid.

how can you win their own award for best goalkeeper, and not be the best goalkeeper in their own starting 11.

Complete idiocy.

Chosen by players unlike the other awards. 

• Thanks 1

Congratulations to Emi. I have a feeling we could end up losing him such is his desire to win things now he has a taste of it but I doubt we would let him go cheap and I do wonder if a club will pay silly money for him. 

In the meantime pointless worrying about it. Just enjoy having him.

Congrats to Emi and whatever way you want to look this/his situation going forward, this is how the club should be running.

Sign players who perform for 2-4 years, help the team, help the club progress to the next level and then worst case scenario we sell them for a profit.  It's win win all round and to be honest we haven't had enough top players leave this club, it's actually a sign we might be on the right tracks.

Having said that I of course hope he stays. His mentality, leadership and work ethic are at an elite level and this will likely be the biggest loss to the team if he were to go.

Edited by AndyM3000

2 hours ago, Spoony said:

We need to make a big song and dance about this for him at Villa. He deserves it whether he is off or not. 

We need a massive crowd surger flag for the Holte End depicting his famous world cup golden glove celebration!

• Haha 1

Â