Emiliano Martínez

hippo

Ian Wright has gone way down in my estimation with this load of crap....

“I saw some karma the other day guys with Emi Martinez and Bruno Fernandes. Bruno Fernandes’s weak shot went through Martinez’s legs. I though surely at some stage Fernandes was going to say something to him. Imagine now if Martinez pipes up when he’s trying to take a penalty, I’m going to say ‘get back on your line bro, and close your legs as well’,” Wright said.

What a complete 

See the source image

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

I see Cash has been promoted into the Grealish role. 

I believe it was the lansbury role before cash arrived. 

Cash is like if when creating his character they took Grealish removed 20% from his footballing ability and added it to his looks. 

2 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

I mean it is fair but I’d still take the free kick fumble for the joy of that missed pen!

Me too and it was hardly a weak shot, sight was slightly impaired too. Out of character for a keeper of his calibre though, he's normally got them all day long.

3 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Ian Wright has gone way down in my estimation with this load of crap....

“I saw some karma the other day guys with Emi Martinez and Bruno Fernandes. Bruno Fernandes’s weak shot went through Martinez’s legs. I though surely at some stage Fernandes was going to say something to him. Imagine now if Martinez pipes up when he’s trying to take a penalty, I’m going to say ‘get back on your line bro, and close your legs as well’,” Wright said.

What a complete 

See the source image

I have no problem with what he said. Emi taunted Bruno over that penalty, I fully expected Bruno to give Emi some stick.

• Like 3

Â