Emiliano Martínez

hippo

7 hours ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Shots on target faced in that period:

Ederson: 116

Mendy: 122

Martinez: 245

Its a race but the other two had the training wheels on in comparison. We look more set up to deny shooting chances now so hopefully Martinez can actually increase his CS%

It's for this season that is a farce that he didn't get the golden glove last season. By miles the best goalkeeper of anyone.

10 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Sorry I thought we were including being world class at accruing medium level driving offences for a sec there. 

He went to City  😉

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, bcarpet said:

For me, he is probably one of the only world class players we have had in the last twenty to twenty five years.  Its a real joy to have someone like him at our club, lets hope in the near future we get a few more of his caliber.

Errmmm, like some random Jacko bloke who is a real(ish) G?    

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

I must admit, i had completely wrote him out of my memory when i did that post! There is however a question over if jack is world class. Hes excellent yes, but world class? Im not sure he is quite there yet. Emi however is right up there in the debate as number 1 (excuse the pun) in the world for his position. 

• Like 1

On 17/12/2021 at 20:46, ender4 said:

What will that little nugget of rat shit ever win without all of his teammates who cost the deficit of a small country?!

Emi pretty much won the Copa America (Lionel Messi’s only international trophy) on his own with his clean sheets and penalty shenanigans… and he was a Villa player when that happened…

Bollocks to that little vaginal belch who now plays for Man City

Emi is one of our own!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

What will that little nugget of rat shit ever win without all of his teammates who cost the deficit of a small country?!

Emi pretty much won the Copa America (Lionel Messi’s only international trophy) on his own with his clean sheets and penalty shenanigans… and he was a Villa player when that happened…

And as for this post, it's nonsense. 

Emi was great in the Copa America, but Messi absolutely dragged Argentina to that Trophy. He was sensational. And it's not like Argentina have a bad squad :) 

And Jack will win plenty. Asking what would he win without his teammates is a bit weird. Every player ever has won stuff with teammates. I don't really understand the point.

7 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Bollocks to that little vaginal belch who now plays for Man City

Your Grealish posts are superb.

7 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Emi is one of our own!

What happens if he ever leaves?

Does he become a vaginal belch?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Your Grealish posts are superb.

What happens if he ever leaves?

Does he become a vaginal belch?

Funny thing is, I don't get the vibe that Emi is particularly loyal to us. He gives his all for us no doubt, and he's a great player, but if in a couple of years a top club comes in for him, I think he'd probably leave. As would most players so not really a diss on him in particular. That's just how football is.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Funny thing is, I don't get the vibe that Emi is particularly loyal to us. He gives his all for us no doubt, and he's a great player, but if in a couple of years a top club comes in for him, I think he'd probably leave. As would most players so not really a diss on him in particular. That's just how football is.

Yep. Stick with loving Aston Villa. Don't get emotionally attached to players. Works for me.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

What if he goes to City or Spurs? 

Oooh. That’s a toughie.

Still couldn’t find myself to dislike the bloke…

I’m fairly confident that it wasn’t a lifelong ambition of his to play for our dear club… I’m sure he wasn’t a young lad in Argentina dreaming of playing for us…

But I do hate Spurs and Citeh…

What a conundrum…

I think I wouldn’t be angry… just disappointed 🤣

39 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Oooh. That’s a toughie.

Still couldn’t find myself to dislike the bloke…

I’m fairly confident that it wasn’t a lifelong ambition of his to play for our dear club… I’m sure he wasn’t a young lad in Argentina dreaming of playing for us…

But I do hate Spurs and Citeh…

What a conundrum…

I think I wouldn’t be angry… just disappointed 🤣

Your heart is going to be broken again soon 🤣 don't ever become attached to players man!

Â