Emiliano Martínez

hippo

The greatest player of all time couldn’t win a tap at international level until this guy came along. In over 40 years of supporting our great club no player has been more deserving of a new contract! 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

😍😍😍 emi

Gonna be a legend here

i think you are exactly right, he has the chance to be a proper legend here i think.

If he continues to play like he has, and stays here for many years, he will be in the discussion for best ever Villa keeper imo.

• Thanks 1

One of the best signings we’ve ever made, the most likeable player at the club and an immense talent. I think he’ll be remembered as our best ever keeper.

What an inspiration and role model to have at the club too, ecstatic that he’s fully committed to Villa for the long term.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I know some on here get their romantic nourishment from Spink and Bosnich, but Emi is the best keeper to ever play for us. I can't recall another keeper who was regarded as one of the best in Europe by many. 

6th best in the world according to fifa.

19 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I know some on here get their romantic nourishment from Spink and Bosnich, but Emi is the best keeper to ever play for us. I can't recall another keeper who was regarded as one of the best in Europe by many. 

that night vs tranmere was when i fell in love with the villa. bozzy was my favourite player and that rainbow GK kit was my first shirt. IMO we've not had a better keeper since him...until emi came along.

100% Emi is the best AVFC keeper in my lifetime

seems like such a great bloke too. if mings/mcginn were to ever leave i'd want him to take the captain/vice captain role

• Like 2

Â