Emiliano Martínez

hippo

38 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

No bid been accepted yet but reports that we are preparing to launch a 3rd bid with one of these. 

730CE818-6CC2-4F14-A905-4B0E99556858.jpeg

Some decent firepower there. Or if you're looking at it another way a decent defensive installation. Obviously I'm not a military expert so a water pistol would look dangerous to me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Whens the 3rd bid being launched? 

1300 hours, from a strategic base in Solihull. 

Word in the media is that personal terms have been accepted for a £60k p/w, four year deal. So it’s just haggling over the fee now. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

1300 hours, from a strategic base in Solihull. 

Word in the media is that personal terms have been accepted for a £60k p/w, four year deal. So it’s just haggling over the fee now. 

I'm quite surprised that haggling requires launching of bids. I mean preparing a bid and launching it takes a while. Why don't the clubs just haggle over the number in the bid that was launched?

2 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

I think we dodged a bullet with this. Know a few baggies and they think he is crap

All my baggies supporting mates think hes crap. I told them he was great for us. One of my mates said "yeah, but he was behind John Terry then"

• Like 1

I’ll be delighted if we get this deal over the line. Kinda think we slightly overpaid with Heaton but was delighted we were able to sign Reina.

But Martinez looks class and should be great for 5-8 years. We’ve struggled for keepers recently but I think Martinez could become a bit of a hero at VP. I was edging towards Romero but think this fella is who’ll serve us better.

Â