Emiliano Martínez

hippo

1 minute ago, AvonVillain said:

Tom Heaton pretty dismayed by this signing according to reports (Mail). Understandable, as this puts him firmly in the #2 position. That's football though.

Heaton is injured still, so he’s just going to have to take his chance when he gets it and force his way back in. 

Edit: although I can empathise with his situation. It must be disappointing to see from his point of view. Smith has got to do what’s best for Villa though. 

Edited by It's Your Round

1 minute ago, AvonVillain said:

Tom Heaton pretty dismayed by this signing according to reports (Mail). Understandable, as this puts him firmly in the #2 position. That's football though.

Foreign keepers coming over here and taking our jobs. 

3 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

What does he expect, us to wait for him to get back to fitness fielding a poorer player in his place.

I like Heaton but Villa can't stand still, he will be No. 2 for a season and then move on I guess.

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

What does he expect, us to wait for him to get back to fitness fielding a poorer player in his place.

I like Heaton but Villa can't stand still, he will be No. 2 for a season and then move on I guess.

Surely he'll look to leave sooner, given his age and England hopes. Agitate for a January move perhaps.

Hopefully his best years are in front of him becuase he's pretty much done nothing in his career so far.

Club must have a lof of confidence in him to be spending that much. Hope it works out.

Clocks in among the 10 most expensive GK signings of all time. 8th I think.

Edited by sne

Â