Callum Wilson

Delphinho123

Good buy for me. Premier league experience which is what we cried out for last season and knows where the back of the net is. He will help solidify us into a possible lower/ mid table team which is the next step (anything else is a bonus) 

Can't wait to get him signed and hopefully a few more like it. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Can we all f*** off with Callum Wilson, he had 1 good season 2 seasons ago, everything else has been dross 

robert downey jr sigh GIF

any fan who accepts this kind of player is accepting mediocrity 

After the last few years, I see nothing wrong with a season of mediocrity 

32 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Good buy for me. Premier league experience which is what we cried out for last season and knows where the back of the net is. He will help solidify us into a possible lower/ mid table team which is the next step (anything else is a bonus) 

Can't wait to get him signed and hopefully a few more like it. 

8 goals in 35 last season was kind of return that had people screeching Wesley was terrible. Rubbish past it PL experienced players got us relegated last time. Not saying Wilson in that bracket but not far off

5 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Can we all f*** off with Callum Wilson, he had 1 good season 2 seasons ago, everything else has been dross 

robert downey jr sigh GIF

any fan who accepts this kind of player is accepting mediocrity 

It’s not us that’s bidding for him mate. What do you want fans to do? Storm the transfer control centre, bedsheets at the ready?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

I’m warming to the possibility of Wilson becoming a Villa player. £17m wouldn’t be too shabby, I still wouldn’t want to see a salary much higher than £60kpw though. We need a forward in asap, this one would seem achievable over the next couple of days. 

Wilson is on 100k apparently 

Just now, Made In Aston said:

Wilson is on 100k apparently 

This has been quashed by @omariqy and @TrentVilla and both believe him to be on 60k p/w. I’d certainly be taking their word over the media on something links this. It’s likely Wilson has already agreed terms with us, within our wage structure and we just need to finalise the fee with Bournemouth. 

Anyone else feel it is completely retarded to buy Wilson and Watkins? It seems to me one of them will play a wide forward role, something neither has played as their primary position in their best season.

Edited by paul514
Spelling mistake
  • Confused 1

Time and again Useless posts his goals to mins ratio and they get ignored. The guy's had a season with no injuries and ready for a change and a new challenge. Bournemouth were garbage last season compared to previous seasons, it's no surprise his stats aren't all that last year. Grealish created a ton of chances last season, Wilson would have had more than 8 goals if he was in our team for 35 games. I would bet my public hairs on it.