Callum Wilson

Delphinho123

21 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Can't see Callum Wilson uprooting to Newcastle. Don't see them as proper competition. 

Not even if they give him the coveted number 9 jersey? They love a number 9 up there. 

Edited by villa89
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Newcastle bid is £20m according to Sky

Seen a variation of this where it's basically £15mill plus Ritchie although both deals separate so they can still buy Ritchie for £5m even if NUFC lose out on Wilson. So looks like the price is £20mill and they'll take either club's offer - so it's down to the player. You'd think he would choose Villa, but we would think that. 

5 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

His agent suggests he wants the Newcastle move according to lee ryder. That’s that then 

Good. We'll have Wally Otkins AND Odds-on Edward. 

Sounds like we’re getting desperate. I know we didn’t know which division we would be in until 5 weeks ago, but what happened to Purslow planning for both scenarios? I’m starting to think that Dean Smith hasn’t got much pulling power.

• Like 1

I think that as he is a Coventry lad, it makes sense that he'd prefer Newcastle. 

For me, I wouldn't mind missing out on him. I really can't tell if he's finished as a player or not and 21m is a lot more than I think we should be spending on someone like him.

• Like 3