Matty Cash

paul514

He's hard working, but when he's off the pace his severe lack of football intelligence shows.

The goal disallowed for offside wasn't him smartly playing the offside trap; he didn't have a clue where the opposition player was. He was lucky that his awful positioning (getting caught square on) meant his leg wasn't back far enough to play him onside.

Can't imagine Emery is going to be keen on players like him who are frankly thick as shit

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Don't get me wrong, Cash was never amazing or clearly above our level but he was never quite this bad. Don't understand how he's dropped off so much.

To me he dropped off towards the end of last season. But give him time I'm sure we can fix him

25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

said it before but I dont think he is an Emery right back and I expect Young to start the most of the games now at right back

What is an Emery right back? Because attacking full backs isn't one I can tell you that much.

Should have bitten off Atletico’s offer if the rumours was true they was interested and made an offer, he’s an awful right back never known a right back as much as him who is always in the centre leaving the left winger completely free

Not sure what’s up with this guy. He seems to have gone backwards. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt for now but no way does he start in our best XI.

Does he want to leave or something? Just seems such a different player to last season. He’s always had limitations but he’s been really bad lately.

I'm curious about the first half; he seemed to be playing as a kind of auxiliary centre back rather than as a right back. It was very noticeable that Augustinsson was 15-20 yards further up the pitch all the time. Don't know if that was tactical or what, but it seemed to leave a lot of possibilities for overlaps left undone, and when they came out after half time he was noticeably further forward and more attack-minded. 

Always willing to give players a chance.

But for me he is not good enough...he sits where we will probably end up.finishing the season 14th.

We gambled on a right back who admitted the season before was his first in that position hoping he would get better.

I work at forest and when we brought him most were saying he isn't a right back and thanks for money.

Â