Matty Cash

paul514

57 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Seeing what Digne did in place of Targett has me understanding why Cash needs to be upgraded.

yeah i agree, cash isnt good going forward, i think he will need replacing in the summer. (or Hayden steps up if he is good enough).

• Like 1

Said it before Christmas he is the most overrated player this season on VT. Not saying he’s shit and calling for him to be replaced, just personally haven’t understood the hype about him from towards the end of last season and this one. Needs to up his game drastically and start having a positive effect week on week or he’ll be out the 1st XI

• Like 1

Not a fan if I'm honest. Erratic at times, suspect with his positioning and his delivery isn't great. It was also noticeable that Utd focused on attacking him early. I think like Targett, Gerrard's system exposes his weaknesses more than it highlights his strengths.

I love his tenacity and his will to win the ball. It costs us sometimes especially in the 18 yard box.

His crossing reminds me of trying to play Golf.  It's like he tries to hit it too hard and it flies off everywhere.  Just calm down Matty caress the cross see how that goes.

Tony Daley they used to say slow trigger to when it was time to cross so I think something like that would help him.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheMightyVillans said:

I imagine he will be a very good backup player next season.

Or he might just kick on and improve.

I thought he was bloody good yesterday. He's got pace energy tenacity.  He loves a tackle and is usually good at it and we've seen he can whip balls in and crack shots.

He just needs to fine tune his game.

On 13/01/2022 at 17:38, CVByrne said:

KKH will take his place soon

The guy who by all accounts has a great future but in the immediate present had played league 2 football?

Matty Cash is 24 and had played barely 18 months of PL football and has more often than not acquitted himself well

• Like 1

Â