Matty Cash

paul514

• 2 weeks later...

It's particularly disappointing because there was just no justification for sliding in there. He was always way behind, the ball may well have run out of play, it's just a terrible decision.

You don't want to be too harsh because he's been a great signing, but that's the difference between a top player and a pretty good one, there's no way any of Chelsea's defenders do that.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Calling it now - our most overrated player by our fans … Poor decision making and flatters to deceive attack wise. He’s good just not as good as he is made out to be - and no I’m not basing it on the past 45mins 

Yep I defo agree he's very rash and a liability alot of the times. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

Calling it now - our most overrated player by our fans … Poor decision making and flatters to deceive attack wise. He’s good just not as good as he is made out to be - and no I’m not basing it on the past 45mins 

Disagree, he’s been excellent this season. That tackle was a stupid one though, without question. 

The same people who are saying Cash isn’t as good as people say he is are probably saying Buendia is having a good season. 

One of our best players, if not our best player this season (McGinn runs him close). 

• Like 2

He's had a good season on the whole.

Yeah that's the problem with FBs who feed on crowd love and like to slide in all the time for challenges. On occasions they'll get it wrong and that was really bad decision once he got wrong side of Hudson Odoi.

Think Targett is bigger problem on other side though.

The penalty he was left two on one for about the millionth time this season. Stupid tackle admittedly

He's got energy. Big tackle in him. Can commit and go past people.

His delivery needs to be better and decision making on when to take a touch and when to get it in there. The quality need to be ramped up hugely

He's not Hutton not by a long long stretch.

Â