Matty Cash

paul514

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

What about those who merely said that he's dropped off this year and needs some proper competition as motivation to improve? 

Because hopefully that's what we saw today, best performance in a while 

Sensible people who are correct.
Just thinking people saying we need to stick at 18 year old on his senior debut at Goodison park are abit over the top thats all

Just now, messi11 said:

Sensible people who are correct.
Just thinking people saying we need to stick at 18 year old on his senior debut at Goodison park are abit over the top thats all

Did think half way through not so much just because cash was playing well but due to the tactics Everton were using and the general physicality of the game it definitley wasn't a day for a debut 

They'd have targeted him without a doubt 

But I'll admit I'm surprised by just how aggressive Everton were 

22 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

From the Scum.

If remotely true - fair deals. Wouldn’t begrudge him the move and there’s an abundance of v.good RB’s out there.  But it’s The Sun… so probs BS 

Edited by thabucks

This is the thing with ffp presumably. If we can double or triple the price we paid for a player when selling it better allows us to invest again. 

This is tough in my mind though because I really like him but I am critical of his final ball. That's a lot of money for Cash.

If they bid 40m they can have him. Cash is good at blocking and defending.

However  he has two major flaws one he is rash tends to make bizarre sliding challenges when they are not needed

Two his delivery has gone from good to very poor. There is certainly  etter options for 40m out there. But i cant see this being true at all

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, beachboys1 said:

thought we wernt a selling club

Every club is a selling club.  At the end of the day every player at every team has a set value to them.  If someone comes along with an offer than exceeds that value then you sell.  The trick is to find another player who then adds either the same or more value to you.  £40m (if true) is a tempter but it sounds like bull to me - Madrid have just sold an English right back, Villa have signed a right back - therefore 2 + 2 + 2 = 25.

Â