Odsonne Edouard

ramshackler

26 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Not if our wingers are Grealish and Watkins...

We haven't brought him as a wide forward, he may play there occasionally but there is no way he has been brought to play there as his main position

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, useless said:

Could play Watkins on the right if we had Edouard for our lone and King playing behind Edouard.

And that would be a very exciting first eleven team indeed, with the rest of the players added of course 

Edited by Dave-R

51 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Edouard for around 22-25m would be a great signing but we’re still desperately poor on the wings. 

No chance on signing Edouard for 25 mill, not even 35 million, they want the full price and abit more on top of what they asked.

We buy Edouard and push Watkins to the right, and as I said we go buy king and place him behind  Edouard and jobs a goodun..

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

No chance on signing Edouard for 25 mill, not even 35 million, they want the full price and abit more on top of what they asked.

We buy Edouard and push Watkins to the right, and as I said we go buy king and place him behind  Edouard and jobs a goodun..

Nah this is what you go for 

Édouard

Rashica Grealish Watkins

Dougie (New CM)

That gets us competitive for the top 10. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

They have no crowds and no champions league. The amount of interest will dictate the price. If there isn’t much, then I could see him leaving for £25m. If there’s lots of interested parties then he is unlikely to come to us anyway.

Seemingly the main reason Celtic want £40m for Édouard is because of Paris Saint-Germain's sell on clause.

A way around that could be to just buy two Celtic players for a combined fee, In other words if Édouard's worth £26m and the second Celtic player's worth £5m, give them £5m for Édouard and £26m for the second player, that way Celtic still get the combined fee for the both of them, but only have to give PSG 40 percent of £5m rather than £26m.

I'm sure that kind of workaround has happened in football before.

• Like 1

Â