Odsonne Edouard

ramshackler

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

no way we can afford 30-40m for Edouard now we have signed Watkins, we need 3 more players minimum and the money involved in this potential deal effectively means its not possible right now.

unless im wrong and we are spending closer to 150m rather than 100m.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask for your workings to see how you calculated this...

49 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

no way we can afford 30-40m for Edouard now we have signed Watkins, we need 3 more players minimum and the money involved in this potential deal effectively means its not possible right now.

unless im wrong and we are spending closer to 150m rather than 100m.

I wouldn’t be too sure about that. Remember Watkins can play across the front three. People were also quoting FFP as a reason for budget constraints but the fees paid for Cash & Watkins blows that out of the water. In addition Smith has been quoted looking for more players.

8 hours ago, striker said:

I wouldn’t be too sure about that. Remember Watkins can play across the front three. People were also quoting FFP as a reason for budget constraints but the fees paid for Cash & Watkins blows that out of the water. In addition Smith has been quoted looking for more players.

if thats the case, wonderful, im just trying to be realistic and not get my hopes up, 100m seems a realistic level. (if we spent 150m i would be ecstatic)

Edited by MaVilla

On 06/09/2020 at 19:15, AvfcRigo82 said:

Werder need to sell, Rashica needs a new challenge and the team he was supposed to be going to don't want him. It was suggested he didn't want to play for a team that had just escaped relegation but the situation has since changed.

Wilson has opted to join Newcastle and could be for a variety of reasons that have already been highlighted on here today.

I remain optimistic we're in for a good week of activity.

@JAMAICAN-VILLAN and to think the cryptic post was right under our noses 😂 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Edouard for around 22-25m would be a great signing but we’re still desperately poor on the wings. 

If we can get him, king and a winger it would be mad business. Can’t see it myself 

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Edouard for around 22-25m would be a great signing but we’re still desperately poor on the wings. 

Hopefully we can pull off Rashica. He'll be absolutely huge. And I think that's where Josh King comes in because of his versatility.

Edited by Sulberto21
  • Haha 1

Â