Odsonne Edouard

ramshackler

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm genuinely convinced alot of these newer accounts are actually the same people.

Possible.

Also plenty arriving over from Facebook and stuff where you have to screech and spit poison to get noticed.

So instead of just saying I think ABC for reasons X/Y/Z they have to pick a ridiculously extreme viewpoint then defend it with real aggression.

If they're not too toxic I enjoy most of them, funny boobery. The ones that just go on and on trying to fight anyone who doesn't say "YEH UR RITE" are boring and I mute them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I think if Watkins cost about 8 mill less it - Édouard would probably still be possible.

However based on the fees bandied about for him and what we are about to pay, I can't see it.

Then again, we are due pleasant surprises, I know we aren't used to them much anymore, but it's different times!

Proud Of You Yes GIF

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm genuinely convinced alot of these newer accounts are actually the same people.

It makes you wonder...

August seen a huge influx of clowns arrive...

Seems to have gone quiet in September,

Of course, schools have gone back!

• Like 2

To be fair I imagine the start of any new season brings about a wave of fans to forums, just the natural excitement of it. The same goes with fantasy football until people get bored of it and FIFA until people realise it's the same game from ten years ago.  

4 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

To be fair I imagine the start of any new season brings about a wave of fans to forums, just the natural excitement of it. The same goes with fantasy football until people get bored of it and FIFA until people realise it's the same game from ten years ago.  

I used to love FIFA, I then suddenly developed a strong and vocal dislike for it in about 2005. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Other Mat said:

Nixon just tweated a reply saying "No", after someone asked if villa interest is over... I know its Nixon, but pretty pointless for him to suggest somethings ongoing if its not, especially now a Watkins is incoming. 

He just blocks fuds whatever a fud is

no way we can afford 30-40m for Edouard now we have signed Watkins, we need 3 more players minimum and the money involved in this potential deal effectively means its not possible right now.

unless im wrong and we are spending closer to 150m rather than 100m.

Â