Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I just had a look on worum and it's weird how many seem to be saying there should be a bonus for relegation. Assuming they might mean the opposite and it's just lost in (Google) translation. Any German speakers?

I have some Adam Audio A7s next to my PC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sam-AVFC said:

I just had a look on worum and it's weird how many seem to be saying there should be a bonus for relegation. Assuming they might mean the opposite and it's just lost in (Google) translation. Any German speakers?

Funny, I was over there the last ten minutes...

They seem to think we have no money and that Watkins was a replacement for Rashica...

They also called the English stupid, which was nice!

eli roth brad pitt gif GIF

10 minutes ago, Tez500 said:

My concern if the price is that low other clubs will interested. If that happens I suspect we can and will go higher to get it over the line, like its been reported with Watkins.

I feel it's a strange one, I think he is good enough ( Upper echelon talent for the likes of us, West Ham, Palace etc) to be after, but not yet proven enough to appeal to Champions League/Europa level clubs in PL (Yet) who already either have great options in his position and don't need him, or are after higher targets, Daka etc?

We can compete with and in some cases even pay more than other teams in our category for him is fees and wages.

We also clearly have ambition and might be viewed as the most likely to ascend with some of these players.

He might also look at the fact that we have been after him for about a year at least!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

From a West Ham forum, (a friend sent me the link)... https://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=178134&start=12420

Apparently someone on the forum knows someone "very very close to the player" and that our interest is real. Also says that Rashica laughed at the possibility of joining the Spammer as they rejected him a few years ago. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

I’ve never heard of Romano until today. But if there’s one thing I do know about Romano, I trust him completely. 

He's in the "God Tier" of Journalists (he goes the pub with Villareport), even above our beloved JP. Obviously not done yet, but when it is, he'll know.

• Like 3