Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I really hope @rayk hasn't been banned from posting.

If he has, i'm officially requesting special dispensation from MODs to allow him back in early, for the day Rashica is announced (If he is).

EDIT: If he hasn't been banned, why has he all of a sudden gotten so quiet after the signings have begun?

Where You At U There GIF by memecandy

Pretty sure he's the angsty alter-ego of another poster here...  Not going to name who I think it is, but he's also on my ignore list...  

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

The cynic in me still can't help but think his agent is playing games here. We'll see, but i'm starting to believe. What bothers me is that there hasn't been a single mention of him over here.

I wouldn't put too much stock in this. Most our reliable links last summer came from foreign journalists. The British press didn't know much about the likes of Nakamba, Wesley etc until the deals were virtually done, despite foreign journalists reporting on them for weeks.

Edited by RichiBoi11

3 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Pretty sure he's the angsty alter-ego of another poster here...  Not going to name who I think it is, but he's also on my ignore list...  

I did say the other day, that i'm almost certain some of these accounts are the same person.

The post style and context is WAY too similar. lol

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

who was it giving the big un about 'being right' about rashica not joining us? but like, really giving it loads?

I think I am going to have to take him off my ignore list in order to see the reaction.

21 minutes ago, KMitch said:

This thread is a quarter of the size of our summer transfer thread, and it was closed for a week and a half...  Puts into perspective just how much we're looking forward to this one.

In fairness, it did keep many many pages of fish puns out of the Summer transfer thread.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I really hope @rayk hasn't been banned from posting.

If he has, i'm officially requesting special dispensation from MODs to allow him back in early, for the day Rashica is announced (If he is).

EDIT: If he hasn't been banned, why has he all of a sudden gotten so quiet after the signings have begun?

Where You At U There GIF by memecandy

Don't shake the rake dude.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, KMitch said:

This thread is a quarter of the size of our summer transfer thread, and it was closed for a week and a half...  Puts into perspective just how much we're looking forward to this one.

In all fairness the thread is padded out a bit with 'other' content 

Edited by Follyfoot

30 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

1.7m followers? Jeez, he better hope he's right!

Fabrizio Romano is by far the most reliable fottball journalist across most of the European leagues inclding the Premier League. Dare I say it...more reliable than our own JP.

We are clealy now in talks as per Fab's tweet but as Villa fans lets err on the side of caution until its agreed.

• Like 2