Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

28 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

The meltdown if he goes to another prem club will bring down this forum.

We have been interested for so long now any other team will have to pay us a transfer fee!

Edited by Nigel
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, eholm said:

Fabrizio Romano is by far the most reliable fottball journalist across most of the European leagues inclding the Premier League. Dare I say it...more reliable than our own JP.

We are clealy now in talks as per Fab's tweet but as Villa fans lets err on the side of caution until its agreed.

Agree Fab is pretty good. However - he states as per Bild we have bid.. the Bild article states we are “preparing a bid” so I’m not sure we have actually put a official bid in yet. 

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

€18m is surely too cheap, no? You'd think loads of clubs would be in for him at that price.  Thought it would be more like £25-30m. 

Probably €18m with Add ons. Some outlets are saying €25m straight staggered over his contract.

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I'm so fed up with Villa Report. Worse than the Birmingham Mail and HITC for me. Non stop clickbait bollocks. 

You mean quality reporting like " Striker sends Aston Villa transfer message " followed up by a story about Luis Barry making an Instagram Post on a boat with #UTV by Birmingham live doesn't appeal to you?

• Haha 3

€18m is surely too cheap, no? You'd think loads of clubs would be in for him at that price.  Thought it would be more like £25-30m. 

Reported most places that WB want 25M euros. 

Very, very cheap. Unbelievable value for money but after reading the Werder Bremen's players salary news yesterday it seems they are desperate to get any money in as soon as they can. Reading the Worum, it seems they think the final deal might be as high as €26m, which is still unbelievable value. I'd imagine there will be fairly hefty add-ons too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Agree Fab is pretty good. However - he states as per Bild we have bid.. the Bild article states we are “preparing a bid” so I’m not sure we have actually put a official bid in yet. 

True, but his last 'Talks on' sentence implies that we are in discussions. Just waiting for the 'Here we go!!!' from Fab, hopefully.

20 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I really hope @rayk hasn't been banned from posting.

If he has, i'm officially requesting special dispensation from MODs to allow him back in early, for the day Rashica is announced (If he is).

EDIT: If he hasn't been banned, why has he all of a sudden gotten so quiet after the signings have begun?

Where You At U There GIF by memecandy

Careful mate. Rakes are at their most dangerous when they're just lying around.

Sideshow bob stepping on rakes on Make a GIF

Edited by sparrow1988
  • Haha 1