Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

33 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

Stonewall confirmation.... There's a fish in the window of the car next to his centre right of the photo .. Looks a bit like a Salmon. 

Must be saying ""Salmon my way"

fish.jpg

There fecking is a fish there as well!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

91839-B93-FD4-D-43-F4-8018-705-FE33-D784

He’s just updated his Instagram with this

I’m no lip reader, but that smile is clearly saying I’m driving to Villa Park right now 

He doesn't look like he's locked in a basement to me.

31 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

So @rayk, as you made such a big fuss about being the first one to be ‘right’ about this not happening... (even though he didn’t sign for anyone else or an extension at Bremen), the big question is, if this does indeed happen, are you going to admit that you were the first one to be totally and utterly wrong about it?

I’m not going to enter a ding dong, but no. Like everyone else  I was only commenting on what I was reading at the time and that must have 2-3 weeks ago.

So if things have changed and Rashica finally realises he may not get his RBL move and his only options to move are either Leeds and us then yeah, I’d want him to sign.

I certainly think Rashica offers better value than Benrahma, but given we’ve signed Watkins and Wes isn’t going to warm the bench.....I do wonder whether Brewster/Obafemi might be the better option.

But if we ended up signing Rashica and Beundia instead then there’s really nothing to complain about.

Edited by rayk
  • Like 2