Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

5 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

From a West Ham forum, (a friend sent me the link)... https://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=178134&start=12420

Apparently someone on the forum knows someone "very very close to the player" and that our interest is real. Also says that Rashica laughed at the possibility of joining the Spammer as they rejected him a few years ago. 

So he's pretty ineffective and not as good as Grady Diagana according to those chaps....

Just now, El-Reacho said:

So he's pretty ineffective and not as good as Grady Diagana according to those chaps....

I'm not advocating the reading of other posts! Just that one person thinks we're in for Rashica 

(On a side note, they are not happy campers at all!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I really hope @rayk hasn't been banned from posting.

If he has, i'm officially requesting special dispensation from MODs to allow him back in early, for the day Rashica is announced (If he is).

EDIT: If he hasn't been banned, why has he all of a sudden gotten so quiet after the signings have begun?

Where You At U There GIF by memecandy

I’m still here buddy 👍

I’ve said many times I’d love Rashica to sign and if there is anything really new to comment on then great.

The one thing I would say is that given Watkins cost is a base of £28m, Benrahma will be around that too and can’t see us splashing that level of money again.

So yeah, bring in Rashica or Beundia as long as they fit in with the ‘no dickhead’ policy that I think DS has brought from Brentford.

• Thanks 1