Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, VillaAlex said:

If we sign him he'll probably end up being a massive flop after all of this.

Almost guaranteed. 

Seems like most have forgotten the first law of Aston Villa transfer dynamics.

In season performances are inversely correlated to level of excitement at signing during the summer.

Trouble is you can’t help it, as Delphino said a few weeks back the thought of an exciting new signing you don’t really know is like crack. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’ve never heard of Romano until today. But if there’s one thing I do know about Romano, I trust him completely. 

well he's never been wrong about villa news...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Steero113 said:

4 Days ago (day before Watkins signed) a significant section of this forum's membership were bemoaning our owners believe it or not. 

If we line up against Sheff U with a front 3 of Grealish Watkins and Rashica then they need to be lined up on here and shot. 

They know who they are.

On a serious note at work to change the lights it takes a few weeks from sending the service request to the maintenance staff coming out and actually changing it. I'd imagine multi million pound contracts take a while to formulate and implement. 

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

4 Days ago (day before Watkins signed) a significant section of this forum's membership were bemoaning our owners believe it or not. 

If we line up against Sheff U with a front 3 of Grealish Watkins and Rashica then they need to be lined up on here and shot. 

They know who they are.

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bkvhrq8ie4a716bhx3h

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

They know who they are.

who was it giving the big un about 'being right' about rashica not joining us? but like, really giving it loads?

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

They know who they are.

Can we not just hang them master

Igor_-_Young_Frankenstein.jpg