Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

5 minutes ago, sne said:

I'll wait until the English commentators pronounce it for me on the telly. Sure they will get it right straight away.

Pending on him actually signing for us that is.

They'll probably pronounce it "Rashitha" as they seem to get off on knowing how to pronounce the Spanish Z.

9 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

We always get the pronunciation right. Remember the classic song: 

John Carew, Carew 

He's bigger than me and Nev 

He's gonna score more than Trev 

John Carew, Carew 

Ah but that's the Norwegian pronunciation and his name is Gambian.  I haven't asked a Gambian but we might all be wrong.

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Finding the obsession with Bielsa hilarious. He's not exactly SAF. 

But he is a name in world football. Like it or not. That stuff attracts players. No way half the ‘names’ Everton are getting would be there if they still had Silva or Big Dunc in charge (not saying i’m rating their transfers btw as jury is out, as it is on all players). 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, deeps said:

But he is a name in world football. Like it or not. That stuff attracts players. No way half the ‘names’ Everton are getting would be there if they still had Silva or Big Dunc in charge (not saying i’m rating their transfers btw as jury is out, as it is on all players). 

He's really just a name cause he likes to promote himself that way. He's done incredibly little. 

If he didn't get sued multiple times, rage on the side lines, use alternative coaching or create drama, nobody would have a **** clue who he was. 

Same Silva that bought Richarlison? Yeah, don't agree. Names don't win you points either way. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

6 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Nice video. He likes a curler doesn’t he? I only wish we had that’s ships horn noise every time we scored, would be brilliant.

Speakers are broke on my PC, is it like the horns at the start of the Vikings film with Kirk Douglas

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Had an amazing team in those teams, Ivan Klasnic was banging in goals for fun mid 2000s aswell alongside Pizarro.

Had a similar decline to us in last decade.

He was back playing for them for the last couple of seasons I think, at the ripe old age of 42 or something.

Edited by sparrow1988
  • Like 1