Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Just been doing some official VT sleuthing on YouTube re the 3 big links Rachica Benrahma and Buendia and personally ranking them as follows ......

1. Rashica

2. Buendia

3. Behrahma

??????????????????

Personally I think BenRahama would struggle in the Premier League. Obviously a gifted kid but the Premier is a massive step up from the Championship. One area where players coming up struggle is the physicality and strength required in the Premier League.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

He's really just a name cause he likes to promote himself that way. He's done incredibly little. 

If he didn't get sued multiple times, rage on the side lines, use alternative coaching or create drama, nobody would have a **** clue who he was. 

Same Silva that bought Richarlison? Yeah, don't agree. Names don't win you points either way. 

I just lost so much respect for you when it comes to the topic of discussing Bielsa. Thankfully that won't bother either of us too greatly.

Nevertheless, you are undermining a coach/manager who has taken on Europe with an entire squad worth less than 30 million and most academy players.

Yes he has had his mishaps, but there is a reason Guardiola has on multiple occasions called Bielsa, "the greatest manager in the world"

• Like 2

Just now, A'Villan said:

I just lost so much respect for you when it comes to the topic of discussing Bielsa. Thankfully that won't bother either of us too greatly.

Nevertheless, you are undermining a coach/manager who has taken on Europe with an entire squad worth less than 30 million and most academy players.

Yes he has had his mishaps, but there is a reason Guardiola has on multiple occasions called Bielsa, "the greatest manager in the world"

But still an upgrade on AEG and Trez for me 100% take him if option 1-2 not doable.............

and note to MODS, need more loves, likes, keep running out, ran out before 1.00pm the other day

OIP (2).jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

But still an upgrade on AEG and Trez for me 100% take him if option 1-2 not doable.............

and note to MODS, need more loves, likes, keep running out, ran out before 1.00pm the other day

OIP (2).jpg

How many likes do we get in a 24 hour period?

5 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Newells Old Boys have named their stadium after him.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Just been doing some official VT sleuthing on YouTube re the 3 big links Rachica Benrahma and Buendia and personally ranking them as follows ......

1. Rashica

2. Buendia

3. Behrahma

??????????????????

Spot on.

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

How many likes do we get in a 24 hour period?

not enough matey, I did discover the other day that they are drip fed back to you next day, like one at a time, liked a post the other day and then couldn't again, they should be transferable, quid a throw to help support VT, some of these miserable boobs on here who don't like nothing could lose a few

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

not enough matey, I did discover the other day that they are drip fed back to you next day, like one at a time, liked a post the other day and then couldn't again, they should be transferable, quid a throw to help support VT, some of these miserable boobs on here who don't like nothing could lose a few

Well played sir...

17 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

What's the reason? Its certainly not because its true. 

3 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

What's the reason? Its certainly not because its true. 

Perhaps you, myself and Guardiola have different concepts and definition of what adds value and makes for success.

Edited by A'Villan

18 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Personally I think BenRahama would struggle in the Premier League. Obviously a gifted kid but the Premier is a massive step up from the Championship. One area where players coming up struggle is the physicality and strength required in the Premier League.

You are kidding right. The Championship is physically far tougher. Teams in the lower leagues make up for their deficit in flair compared to the top flight with strong running and effort.A player like Benrahma would find the level of skills required in the Premiership far more suited to his game.