Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

54 minutes ago, deeps said:

But he is a name in world football. Like it or not. That stuff attracts players. No way half the ‘names’ Everton are getting would be there if they still had Silva or Big Dunc in charge (not saying i’m rating their transfers btw as jury is out, as it is on all players). 

Yeah but Bielsa in Europe has been not great.  I don’t understand the fuss about him, yes he’s managed some decent sized clubs in Europe but controversy and not really achieved anything.  Maybe his South American days were great but that’s before most of these players were out of nappies.  He’s not SAF, Mourinho or even an Ancelotti.  To be honest before he went to Leeds I’d barely heard of him apart from his problems cropped up.  Does that attract players? Maybe and yes Dean has no name in Europe but this Bielsa thing seems over the top on this website sometimes.  Dean even beat him to promotion...not that that helps in attracting players much or maybe it does given we are potentially going to be high spenders again.  Who knows.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

More pages than our chants thread, that has been open for 13 years. 

More pages than Samatta and Nakamba threads put together. 

More pages than our record signing Ollie Watkins.

I think we've officially lost it

I think Rashica captures the imagination. We expected Watkins.

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

More pages than our chants thread, that has been open for 13 years. 

More pages than Samatta and Nakamba threads put together. 

More pages than our record signing Ollie Watkins.

I think we've officially lost it

No. 

tenor.gif

Edited by sidcow