Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Slightly OT, but I've followed Werder since the early 2000s. They're a great club. I've still got some of my old Miroslav Klose and Diego jerseys somewhere I think. I'm actually a lurker on Worum as well, so it's quite odd to see other Villa fans reading it  :mrgreen:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

he said recently he is staying this season

Yeah, but things can change if they are desperate for cash.

He  came back from injury quite resently and scored the goal that kept them in the league. Before that he didn't know which league they were going to play in.

But yeah I think they want to keep him. Then again one of the visiting Bremen fans thought he was avaliable for about €7m-€8m and that would be a smashing buy

Just now, abdomlahor said:

Slightly OT, but I've followed Werder since the early 2000s. They're a great club. I've still got some of my old Miroslav Klose and Diego jerseys somewhere I think. I'm actually a lurker on Worum as well, so it's quite odd to see other Villa fans reading it  :mrgreen:

Same with me. Followed them since the Diego, Naldo and Mertesacker days. Hopefully they're not in too much financial trouble, as they are a great club. I think this salary waiver news all but confirms that Rashica will leave this transfer window. They'll push him if they have to. Just depends who he'll go to 👀

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

Do you think Rashica will come to Villa?

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

Same with me. Followed them since the Diego, Naldo and Mertesacker days. Hopefully they're not in too much financial trouble, as they are a great club. I think this salary waiver news all but confirms that Rashica will leave this transfer window. They'll push him if they have to. Just depends who he'll go to 👀

03/04 season. Ailton, Klose, Borowski, Frings, Micoud. Unbelievable team.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

Had an amazing team in those teams, Ivan Klasnic was banging in goals for fun mid 2000s aswell alongside Pizarro.

Had a similar decline to us in last decade.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

What's the story of Nick Young photoshopped into a Villa shirt? :D

3 minutes ago, clip on mullet said:

Do you think Rashica will come to Villa?

I think he'd need convincing. He's always said he wanted to play in the Champions League, but money talks, so...

I don't know this for sure, but I have a feeling he put some teams off with his performances after the restart. Whether he was carrying an injury or his heart wasn't in it anymore, he didn't look up to it. But the talent is undeniable.

• Like 1