Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

7 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

@A'Villan let's agree to disagree. I mean, we both agree that Pep's comment was bollocks, it's just levels of magnitude.

Judging on the previous 200 pages of crap in this thread I think anything goes. 

Yeah it was page 20 where it really started to go downhill.

21 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Furriners don't know that. 

Pretty sure I remember the Iylo building in Croydon being marketed overseas as being half an hour from Central London. Which I suppose it is, if you walk really really fast, and Southern trains are on time. But...

... it's on a roundabout. Literally in the middle of a roundabout, not even a good one. So ridiculous that when construction stopped during the crash, the building even had its own Twitter account

Edit: I should add that I feel about people knocking Croydon as I do about them knocking Birmingham. That is, give it a go and you'll like it (are you reading this Milot?). Friend of mine once described Croydon as "really nice - just like Birmingham before they ruined it with the new Bull Ring"

Edited by one_ian_taylor

11 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Pretty sure I remember the Iylo building in Croydon being marketed overseas as being half an hour from Central London. Which I suppose it is, if you walk really really fast, and Southern trains are on time. But...

... it's on a roundabout. Literally in the middle of a roundabout, not even a good one. So ridiculous that when construction stopped during the crash, the building even had its own Twitter account

Edit: I should add that I feel about people knocking Croydon as I do about them knocking Birmingham. That is, give it a go and you'll like it (are you reading this Milot?). Friend of mine once described Croydon as "really nice - just like Birmingham before they ruined it with the new Bull Ring"

Just to be a pedant but it's 18 minutes from east croydon to London Victoria, slightly longer to London Bridge, so half-an hour is if anything doing itself a disservice.

as for croydon the place is okay - people don't tend to realise how big it is, roughly the size of Leicester, so they'll be good and bad. Some of it is green and leafy. other parts are total dumps.

7 minutes ago, peterw said:

Just to be a pedant but it's 18 minutes from east croydon to London Victoria, slightly longer to London Bridge, so half-an hour is if anything doing itself a disservice.

as for croydon the place is okay - people don't tend to realise how big it is, roughly the size of Leicester, so they'll be good and bad. Some of it is green and leafy. other parts are total dumps.

Well, less than 18mins when the trains are running properly. But I have spent too many an evening waiting, and waiting, and waiting on a platform at East Croydon to know that's not always the case. But my point was about the Iylo building, which is a decent walk from the station, so half an hour is possible, but then marketing guff always pushes the boundaries of plausibility

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Rashica Rocket

That’s some finish from our new signing!

I just wish that clip was 2 seconds longer. The stadium announcer was just about to say his name. Then we would all know how to say it.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Other than Birmingham Mail, has anyone from the British press been talking about this link? 

it seems like we’re getting all the links out of the German and Kosovo press 

humor situation GIF by BestTech