Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Superb performance. What a player. 

Our best ever PL striker. Just a shame that performance didn’t get a goal

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TheMightyVillans said:

imagine having 31 goal contributions in the league and not being 100% sure southgate will pick him :D

The fact there's a doubt is more a slight on Southgate, if anything

I'm a little worried we might not be able to hold on to him at this rate. It'll take a British record to get him, but he's the best player in the league at the moment. 

An unbelievable performance. I don't know how many times he beat both the centre half and right back. They didn't have an answer to him. I really wanted him to score, I also wanted him to be a little less selfish right at the end when we could have had a 4th.

Regardless, he is amazing and a real leader st the front. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I'm a little worried we might not be able to hold on to him at this rate. It'll take a British record to get him, but he's the best player in the league at the moment. 

Arsenal are the one team I'm worried about. If they'd bought him instead of Jesus they'd probably be 12 points clear by now. Man City don't need him, Liverpool have got bigger problems, and there's nowhere else in England he's going. Can't see him moving abroad really, but maybe he would.

If Spurs had got CL and we hadn't, I'd be worried he'd be the solution to their Harry Kane shaped hole, but we should be in a better place there.

Edited by Davkaus

Don't think I've ever seen a player deserve a goal more.

He was absolutely superb. Different class. 

Totally unplayable. He's adding hold up play and silky skills to his game. 

I was absolutely willing him to get a goal. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I don't think anyone can afford him.

Talk about £100m,what about the other foot? 

He seems happy here and I believe he knows Emery is behind his improvement. 

Maybe Citeh is they sell Halland, but he'll have seen how Jack changed at Citeh.  I think we're in a unique place now where players CAN live out their dreams and challenge, we don't NEED to sell anyone we don't want to and no one has the spending power to make us offers we can't refuse. 

10 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

He's feet are so much better these days too. 

Got rid of the bunions? 

Â