Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Looked emotional  in his interview, well done Ollie made me feel proud. 

Closed down well, he will be more important against the bigger teams we play against who like to piss about at with the ball at the back  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, markc said:

super super oll,

super super oll, 

super super oll, 

super super Ollie Watkins.

absolutely delighted for him😁😁

Honestly, thought that said super oil, almost thought I was back on Love Honey.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Glad for him, but what on earth are we doing playing San Marino right now. It's like the FA are more interested in stat padding instead of protecting player's physical condition for the Euros.

and lets be honest he probably wont figure at all in the next two internationals

8 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Glad for him, but what on earth are we doing playing San Marino right now. It's like the FA are more interested in stat padding instead of protecting player's physical condition for the Euros.

pretty sure the FA would lose a lot of money pulling out of the World Cup ;) 

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

pretty sure the FA would lose a lot of money pulling out of the World Cup ;) 

Hah, didn't even realise. Seems like they are always in our group.

I missed that the games were even on tonight until I saw John McGinn trending on Twitter.

What a great story, what a terrific night for him. I thought it wasn’t going to be his night as it was so congested up there and he hardly had a look, but he kept moving and took the chance perfectly. 

A really lovely guy who deserves all this, he clearly works very hard and is well liked due to his honesty. Nice to have a story other than Jack and Tyrone. Hopefully all of this whirlwind will sink in and he will see he really is a very good player. 

Â