Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

7 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

I’ve been thinking of getting some rescue hens, would you recommend a large cock to go with them?

Publicly they will probably say it’s not the size of the cock but privately they would want the bigger the better 

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Hope his international experience boosts his confidence for tomorrow. 

With Jack back, we need him in top form

And McGinn, I'm hoping Dean will be encouraged to allow him to get more forward, after being reminded of his potential when free.

Whole squad should have a boost, and we are pretty much back to a full strength team.

Tough run of fixtures coming up though.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

How long? 

There seems to be some cock stalking going off around here.

Everybody hide your cocks.

200.gif

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Publicly they will probably say it’s not the size of the cock but privately they would want the bigger the better 

I guess I need to work out how often I want to choke the chicken, if so, the smaller the easier it is.

• Haha 2

I never dream about football but I had a dream last night of a lovely piece of skill he did vs Fulham to set up a goal, so let’s see if I can predict the future. McGinn to Watkins to a tap-in for someone coming in late... I missed the scorer though sorry.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Hope his international experience boosts his confidence for tomorrow. 

With Jack back, we need him in top form

Don't think he's been lacking in confidence.

Just had shit players around him.

Jack back will be a massive boost for him.

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Watkins scoring today, assisted by Grealish. Kick starting our 10 game winning streak and seeing Ollie hit 20 goals this season. Its happening. 

HELL YEAH !!!!

2 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Watkins scoring today, assisted by Grealish. Kick starting our 10 game winning streak and seeing Ollie hit 20 goals this season. Its happening. 

That's the spirit..

4 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Swing and a miss!

5 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Grealish; back in full training, match fit, but not even on the bench.  Villa, expert liars.

Ollie needs some service, second half can only get better

Edited by MrBlack

Mings whacking it forward constantly and wingers who give the ball away loads means he is just not in matches anymore. 

Davis up with him holding the ball up looked like it could give him a boost again.

Birmingham mail what a bunch of idiots.

They have only gone and wrote:

Villa striker Watkins was stood on the penalty spot with the ball ready to end a seven-game goal drought in the Premier League, but his wait for an 11th goal of the campaign goes on.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-fulham-penalty-controversy-20320796

now does that make sense to you at all because it doesn't to me 😂.

Â