Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Great to see Ollie get his debut goal, it will do wonders for his confidence. His emotion was there for all to see after the game, as was the smile on Southgate’s face as he spoke favourably of him. 

Villa are going through a tough patch right now but it’s so good to hear us being talked about positively again. I hope this boosts Watkins for our last ten games. 

I'm super proud Ollie and pleased for him in equal measure. Comes over really well, speaks well, not a 'billy big balls' at all. And he's handsome too. 

Just the kind of player we want at our club - a potential role model. 

And to cap it all, my estate agent is mates with him. 

Keep on going young man... Can't wait to cheer you on from the Holte one day.

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Bet leeds fans hated seeing watkins score tonight 😂

Let them hate... 

Watkins is there on merit... attitude, ability and sportsmanship. Bamford on the other hand, is a proven cheating crybaby on multiple occasions. Not what England need. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Happy for him. It’s not often you cheer so loud for the 5th goal against San Marino.  The missus was confused.

my misses shouted down grealish has scored has he when i cheered lol

• Haha 4

With Watkins’ playing last night, Villa have no supplied 76 players for the England team. We used to be top of this table, it’s now Spurs on 78 players. 

We’re coming for you Tottenham. 

With Konsa and Cash waiting in the wings it won’t be long before we’re top again. 

Me: I'm just going on VillaTalk to see what they're saying about Watkins scoring

Missus: What did they say?

Me: Ah, the usual. Fair play Ollie, well done, good on ya, that can only be good for us etc. etc. A couple just keep going on about Leeds fans and how obsessed they are with Villa.

Missus: They say that quite often that Leeds fans are obsessed with Villa, don't they? Bit strange that. No? It's almost like some of them are obsessed with Leeds...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

With Watkins’ playing last night, Villa have no supplied 76 players for the England team. We used to be top of this table, it’s now Spurs on 78 players. 

We’re coming for you Tottenham. 

With Konsa and Cash waiting in the wings it won’t be long before we’re top again. 

Konsa Cash Targett Mings, could easily all get into the England Back four at some point. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Plot twist - you don't have a missus and wanted to make a point. 

M Night Shmalalayananan plot twist - you do have a missus, but you're actually a werewolf ghost who has the power to type 

I Am What I Am Nbc GIF by The Blacklist - Find & Share on GIPHY

35 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Me: I'm just going on VillaTalk to see what they're saying about Watkins scoring

Missus: What did they say?

Me: Ah, the usual. Fair play Ollie, well done, good on ya, that can only be good for us etc. etc. A couple just keep going on about Leeds fans and how obsessed they are with Villa.

Missus: They say that quite often that Leeds fans are obsessed with Villa, don't they? Bit strange that. No? It's almost like some of them are obsessed with Leeds...

Derp - derp - Page 12 - Derp Face Derps - hurr durr derp face - derp -  Cheezburger

• Haha 3

Â