Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

On 21/03/2021 at 22:29, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I wish someone could do a highlights reel showing the distance between him and the midfield, as well as clips of the ' passes ' played to him.

If I were him I'd be bloody disheartened myself.

Not necessarily saying it is you. But people were saying bollocks about this in regards to wesley. But as soon as it is Watkins struggling the same way. Ohhh the midfielders fault. 

I don’t think he’s played well the last 2 game. But then Konsa aside I don’t think anybody has. 

One of our most improved players this season has been Targett and his crossing has been awful. Mcginn has been hit and miss. Sanson the same.  Luiz struggling to impose him. Mings ok in the main but struggled against Joelinton.  The less said about our wide players the better.  Even Emi messed up against Spurs!

Its been a shit show all round. Including Ollie.

Hopefully the break and the return of Jack can help them all sort themselves out. 

4 hours ago, turvontour said:

I remember seeing a list of number of england players from each club, and I think it was us and Tottenham at the top, but then they went a fair way ahead in in recent years. Anyone seen that recently?

Caps were handed out to dross like Eric Dier , Harry Wimks  and Ryan Mason amongst others  so they are on 78

Grealish and Mings have put us on 75 so if Southgate decides that we can risk not sticking another defender on at 6-0 up  Watkins might make 76 tonight 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kbdrum88 said:

Was literally bout to say the same thing, ollies calling for the ball consistently and being ignored, I feel bad for him

Tbh he’s had a lot of practise for this England role in our last 6 games :) 

Â