Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

I remember flicking my dick up in the bath a few days before Vassell scored his debut goal for England. I said to myself "Darius will score this week"

I was right.

I might see if Good Morning TV want my dick to predict the world cup.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, useless said:

I probably said it even earlier in another thread. Not that it matters, I also sometimes make predictions that don't come true.

I said it when he was at Weston Super Mare..Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.😀

4 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

I remember flicking my dick up in the bath a few days before Vassell scored his debut goal for England. I said to myself "Darius will score this week"

I was right.

Too much information.

7 hours ago, useless said:

I probably said it even earlier in another thread. Not that it matters, I also sometimes make predictions that don't come true.

Oh!!!

I always get mine right.....I got one wrong once, but found out after, it was right anyway.

Not surprised he didn't get a run out in the last game, but will be interesting to see whether he gets a look in for the next game. I expect that he'll come off the bench, whether we're looking to score or hold on to a tight lead.

On 28/03/2021 at 11:47, avfcDJ said:

I was right.

As Pierce Morgan has left they may be in need of a replacement dick!

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Just told the boys on Sky Sports News Ollie had signed for Man U, never seen them fly out of bed so quickly 🤣🤣

4 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

You know the boys on Sky Sports News?!

And why are they in your bed?

• Haha 1

Â