Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Completely deserved 

Hopefully the penny has dropped with Southgate that a shit defence doesn't need more defenders, you can press high up the pitch and control the midfield instead 

Put him in and let him chase down the San marino full backs, they won't know what's him them

Absolutely fantastic news and so happy for Ollie.He gives his all everytime he plays and worth every penny so far imo.

Go on Ollie pal show them what being part of the Villa is all about.

Thoroughly deserved and hopefully he gets some game time (but not too much).

Shame there's so many injuries that means he'll be playing alongside a weakened offensive lineup, assuming he even gets some game time. Should still be better than what he's received at Villa since Jack's injury though. 

11 minutes ago, Denaldinho said:

Awesome news!  Instead of being dynamic with Kane we could Use Watkins to stretch the back four and let the AMs deal some damage.

More than that I'm hoping his high press negates the need for 5 at the back 

Much like how he's improved our defence this season he could change the way England defend and every man and his dog who isn't called Gareth Southgate can see the potential of this teams attack of they were let off the leash 

Absolutely f***ing delighted for Ollie.

Seems like a really nice kid, and shows where hard work can get you.

Let’s hope he gets some minutes in at least one of the games, that would take us to 76 players to have represented England, 2nd only to Spurs with 78.

Ker-ching!! More Money for us!!, Seriously, Very well done to Ollie, I did forecast that he would play for England one day, has done so well for you and settled into the Prem with ease, We seem to have blown up again with resent results and will now struggle to get promotion yet again, if we don't, it looks like we will have another gem in Ivan Toney (27 goals already) for sale, at least another 30 Million will soften the blow, and we move on to find yet another replacement.

Bit surprised Ezra Konsa didn't get picked as well, I can't understand why Eric Dier keeps his place as he's rubbish, Ezra would have been my choice.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, jonjon said:

Ker-ching!! More Money for us!!, Seriously, Very well done to Ollie, I did forecast that he would play for England one day, has done so well for you and settled into the Prem with ease, We seem to have blown up again with resent results and will now struggle to get promotion yet again, if we don't, it looks like we will have another gem in Ivan Toney (27 goals already) for sale, at least another 30 Million will soften the blow, and we move on to find yet another replacement.

Bit surprised Ezra Konsa didn't get picked as well, I can't understand why Eric Dier keeps his place as he's rubbish, Ezra would have been my choice.

Where do you rank Toney compared to Watkins and Maupay?

Â