Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1. Clubs are still able to sign players as free agents after the October deadline, and as long as they are not officially attached to any club when the window closes

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1. Clubs are still able to sign players as free agents after the October deadline, and as long as they are not officially attached to any club when the window closes

This is clearly fake.  The language is all wrong. 

"when the window closes"  Everyone knows the window Slams Shut.  

Amateur fakers. 

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Championship clubs would be able to sign players from the premier league, but not vice versa, thats the way it used to be anyway never seen any player signed from a championship or another league that has a shorter or longer transfer window to the premier league, when the window closes in your league you can’t sign players except for out of contract players, unless something Has changed 

Just googled it - there is a domestic only windows which runs from Oct 5 - 16. Nothing on the PL website about it being one way only.

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I despair at the Birmingham Mail. Look at the quote in the headline and how misleading it is. It’s just an article about a talksport pundit saying Spurs should be looking at players like Watkins. 

I try so, so hard to avoid the Birmingham Mail but every now and again they lure me in. 

Never again. 

Every single link last few days about Spurs interest in Watkins spawned from Football London opinion piece saying Watkins would be good backup for Kane. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Oh balls I went against my better judgement and clicked on the clickbait article.

I feel unclean for having clicked on it. I was half expecting a pop up telling me my phone is infected with 32 viruses.

This sort of shite doesn’t even have a place on the dark web.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, BigJim said:

I'd like to know what ITK Nana Banana thinks is holding things up.

I know that Nana knows, like me, Ollie is not going to any club to play 2nd fiddle, he's only going to a club if he's the main man, and why should he not live the dream?, that could be the reason why there is a delay in announcing the chosen club, or it could be neither club will give way on the price, we have his replacement already, so there is no urgency for us to sell.

• Thanks 1

Â