Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

do people not smile these days??????

I wishing thinking that.  Either a smile or a football 'c'mon' reaction but she looks more peeved off to having to stand there for a photo like my nephews do when I buy them the shirts and they have to put them on the first time and I take a photo and all they want is McDonald's.

• Like 1

Think it's bang on. The new shirt sponser looks so much better and doesn't take up the shirt. Our jersey looked better last season during the pre season games without that monstrosity betting company thing on it. Colour wasn't right plus it was huge. This is spot on. Nice and tidy.

It's decent.

I've never been a huge fan of when the blue on the sleeves goes all the way up the top of the shoulder, but it's a minor detail.

I love the pin stripes and said it in the sponsor thread but having a simple, clean, single word in white font makes such a huge difference to how the shirt looks. That Cazoo logo is about as good as you can hope for.

The badge and sponsor placement is too high, but that's Kappa unfortunately. 

It's not bad at all

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Gone up to 70€ 😳

Again the training top is decent but that's 49€

Liverpool charging 100 for the new jersey. Crazy prices for fans, suppose if cant buy tickets we might rip them off another way

12 hours ago, omariqy said:

Now we can see the home shirt in full, can one of our talented kit designers mock up the away based on it and the description above? Since he didn't specify the sleeves on the away strip I suppose there's a good chance they'll be the same colour as the body.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That is hideous 

It's okay – I do like a green goalie kit. I feel like we tend to go for quite bright for one goalkeeper kit, probably to really stand out from the claret of the home outfield shirt, and then black or at least very dark for the other though I assume that won't be the case this year given the away outfield shirt is black, from the looks.

Really wish we'd just do monochrome badges on any shirt that isn't claret and blue, mind you. It makes such a difference in my opinion.

23 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

is it me or is the Villa badge and to sponsors logos just too high up???, the Villa badge is almost on your shoulder blade.

image.png.8612ee10dc0878ef40a549c5dc25325d.png

Is your shoulder located on the front of your body? Mine is on the back. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The official video is just CGI of the kit (well after they've zoomed in on the Cazoo logo for the 15th time) is there an actual photo of the kit? The thumbnail on YouTube is too dark for my old eyes. 

Edited by TreeVillan

28 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

do people not smile these days??????

It's the urban "scowl" 

27 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

is it me or is the Villa badge and to sponsors logos just too high up???, the Villa badge is almost on your shoulder blade.

image.png.8612ee10dc0878ef40a549c5dc25325d.png

Increasingly common.  It's because of post game interviews where the camera is tight on the players face, I think manufacturers were bummed out that their logo was getting cut out of the picture so they have moved everything up by a couple of inches.  It's definitely not just a Villa thing.  

• Like 1

Â