Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

42 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Looks nice enough but with the kappa sizing issues I won’t be buying any , had to send back last year

I have never had an issue with Kappa sizing. I know to just buy a size up.

Although I’ve only ever bought the shirts, not training gear. Heard some posters on here had issues with its sizing last season.

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

I was trying to work out whether the bottom pic is a man or woman.  Wearing the woman's shirt judging by the V neck collar but there is another pic of a woman modeling it and no men's shirt pic.

Absolutely no shoulders to be seen at least :D 

Kit looks better on that model than it does in the other pictures thou.

57 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Gotta drip feed content out on social media mate.  They'll get people looking at this reveal then coming back again for the pictures which are actually clear. 

I thought we were living in the time of the "I want it now" generation! 

16 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 12.13.58.png

If it gets me a woman like this then I spose itll be worth letting it roll up passed my belly..

Screenshot_20200801-123528_WhatsApp.jpg

• Haha 3

Just now, sne said:

Tell us about your day. What did you have for breakfast?

I haven’t eaten anything yet, tend to skip breakfast most days. I awoke at shortly after 9am and took the dog out for a two hour trek to the local reservoir, weather is decent so nice little trundle.

Got back, had a cup of tea and now watching football focus pretending to get excited for the FA Cup final later on.

Going to whack the cricket on at 2pm, probs have a nap at some point then smash a takeaway this evening.

Standard little Saturday basically.

• Like 2

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

I haven’t eaten anything yet, tend to skip breakfast most days. I awoke at shortly after 9am and took the dog out for a two hour trek to the local reservoir, weather is decent so nice little trundle.

Got back, had a cup of tea and now watching football focus pretending to get excited for the FA Cup final later on.

Going to whack the cricket on at 2pm, probs have a nap at some point then smash a takeaway this evening.

Standard little Saturday basically.

Nice!

• Like 1

Â